Reddit: Questions About Anal
1. Do you get poop on your partner?
2. Do you develop anal incontinence?
3. Long lasting issues from too much anal sex?
To which another Reddit user responds:
More anal enthusiast than anal only, but I’ll take a stab at these:
1. Do you get poop on your partner? Not on purpose (unless he’s into that 😏), but no matter how well you clean out, accidents will occasionally happen. Like everything else related to sex, communication is key, and knowing the limits of your body is a necessity. Good diet and establishing a bathroom and cleaning routine can help immensely.
2. Do you develop anal incontinence? Absolutely not. The anal sphincter is a muscle, and much like any other muscle in the body, it gets stronger with use, not weaker. I have learned what it feels like to relax my bowels, so I can warm up faster and worry far less about pain (initially, anal would hurt if I didn’t take time to warm up with plugs and toys but I can take a dick with no prep now), but I’ve never lost control of my bowels while not having sex.
3. Long lasting issues from too much anal sex? Only if you consider orgasms to be a bad thing 🙃. Anal feels great, makes me cum faster (and harder), keeps sex interesting, and somehow remains taboo (ass to mouth still makes me feel like a filthy whore). I love it!