Message: Anal Sex and Staying A Virgin Until Marriage, Part 3
Anonymous: Hi! I’m the “no vaginal sex before marriage” girl from May 27. Me and my boyfriend started having anal sex just four days after my message here, and it’s been great. Days before we started, I took the habit of cleaning up with small enemas and fingering my ass, to get past the “it feels weird” stage and get sure our first time isn’t messy, and things were perfect from the first time. Since the only sex we had before were handjobs and blowjobs, to me it felt like making love for the first time.
Wonderful! I’m glad to hear that you had a great first experience and have been enjoying anal sex together. A little bit of research and preparation before trying it the first time can make all the difference, and is something I highly encourage everyone who wants to try anal.
Despite how some view it, anal sex can be the most pleasurable and intimate way to have sex, so it should come as no surprise how well it works (and is better suited than vaginal, in my opinion) for making love.
Congratulations, and enjoy your new connection and outlet to share yourselves with each other.
- Message: Fiancé Agreed to Anal Only August!
- Message: She Craves Her Pussy When We Go Anal Only
- Make the Shift to Anal Through Positive Encouragement
- Message: You Can Definitely Learn to Love Anal
- Discussion of the Day: Been together 10 years, married for 6 1/2 yrs, we have sex 5 times a week, but I’m still a virgin because there’s been no vaginal sex!!