Arguments for and Against Vaginal Virginity
Vaginal virginity can be a topic of some contention within the anal only lifestyle community at times, with some people very much in favor of women who choose to remain vaginal virgins and only ever have anal sex without ever experiencing vaginal, while others argue that all women should try both before choosing which they prefer. Outlined below are some common arguments from both sides.
Arguments In Favor of Preserving Vaginal Virginity
- The idea of remaining vaginally pure has deep roots in many civilizations and appeals to many people, and this modernizes those ideas to advocate for lifelong vaginal purity and reclassification of the vagina as purely a reproductive organ while the anus becomes a woman’s sex organ
- Many men who prefer anal only girls are extremely attracted to vaginal virgins who have never and don’t want to have vaginal sex, ever
- By focusing on anal stimulation and anal pleasure only, without ever experiencing vaginal, it is much easier to get even more pleasure from anal because there are no habits or connections with vaginal penetration or (in some cases) clitoral stimulation to overcome
- You can always decide later in life to have vaginal sex if you change your mind, but you can’t go back to being a vaginal virgin
Arguments Against Vaginal Virginity
- To make a truly informed decision, someone has to experience everything before deciding what they prefer
What are your views on this subject? Leave a comment sharing your opinion.