Discussion: Do Women Prefer Men Cum Inside Their Ass?

This question gets a lot of discussion and responses, but here is a small selection:

Prefer him cumming Inside BY FAR.

The feeling when he’s coming in your ass is easily the best part of Anal sex.

Pace slows, and then you can feel the pulse/twitch of his penis every little movement as he orgasms sending feeling through the nerves in your ass to you brain. It’s an awesome feeling.

birsha, HipForums

Because im medically unable to take birth control, an anal creampie is a lovely substitute for vaginal ones. I can also actually feel the release of ejaculate better in my ass because its tighter obviously.

PunchDrunkKitten, HipForums

Inside. I also like the feel of the pulse in his dick and i can feel it much better in my ass than in the vagina. He also says he prefers that I cum while he is in my ass because he feels my orgasm more intensely in my ass.

iamhis028, HipForums

Absolutely! We call it “magic jizz” . semen has so many health benefits. The best way to maximize the edge ts is through anal infusion too. Beyond that it feels amazing!!!

Katravenclaw, HipForums

Continue reading on HipForums

Related Posts

6 responses to “Discussion: Do Women Prefer Men Cum Inside Their Ass?”

1. Anonymous says:

very informative

2. StumbledUponThisNonsenseHadToRespond says:

“Anal infusion” hahahahaha.
    Never have I ever seen something so false. This is just a bunch of horny dudes posting what they think a woman might enjoy. I have had anal sex with around 10 women and every single one said easily hands down no contest the WORST part is ejaculation. It feels like getting an enema. It’s even worse after pulling out. Especially since you immediately need to run to the bathroom and clean your dick; she has to sit there with the cum in her ass after you just popped the proverbial plug out. In other words, it actually makes them feel like they have to shit very badly and is very uncomfortable.

• analonlylifestyle says:

Women are not a monolith and attempting to claim that something is false because it does not equate to what you or the subset of women that you know believe and prefer is not going to be accurate.

Some women dislike cum and having it inside them. Others love and crave it. Still others love what it represents and even if it has side effects still enjoy it for other reasons.

Some people do get cramping or diarrhea from ejaculate in their rectum, but that is not universal nor is it the norm in my experience.

• HasFun says:

I let my gf go to the bathroom first. She stays clean back there so I am usually in no rush plus there is a second bathroom. She prefers I cum inside because there is less mess according to her. She said she likes feeling the twitching but is not sure about the warm feeling of the cum inside her and how it just rushes out. I try not to pull out immediately either way though.

3. SpaceCoast1 says:

Decades ago I dated a woman who loved anal. She introduced me to the art of pleasuring a woman in the backdoor. Never found another woman, including my wife, who wanted to do it that way and it’s been like an itch in my brain that I can’t scratch.

4. Ron says:

Been a fan of anal forever finally got my wife to try it (she was @ 36) and she came soooo hard she actually apologized for not trying it sooner!!!! Since then its been asked for more than p in v because she says the orgasms are nuclear. I just like to cum in her ass every chance i get