Message: Pain When Going AO?
Anonymous: I have always been curious about the Anal Only Lifestyle, but I’m worried about the pain and discomfort that I’ve heard can be associated with anal sex. What can I do to prepare for and minimize pain during anal sex?
Pain and discomfort during anal sex can be a concern for many people, but it is often caused by a lack of preparation and proper technique. There are a few things you can do to prepare for and minimize pain during anal sex:
- Start small: Begin with small, thin toys or fingers and gradually work your way up to larger toys or a partner’s penis. This will help your body adjust to the sensation and decrease the risk of pain or discomfort.
- Use lubrication: Lubrication is essential for comfortable and enjoyable anal sex. Make sure to use a high-quality lubricant that is specifically formulated for anal sex.
- Communicate with your partner: Communication is key when it comes to anal sex. Make sure to talk openly with your partner about your boundaries and any discomfort you may be feeling. This will help them understand what you need to feel comfortable and safe.
- Take your time: Anal sex can be rushed, causing discomfort and pain. Make sure to take your time and relax, allowing your body to adjust to the sensation.
- Practice good hygiene: Make sure to clean yourself thoroughly before engaging in anal sex to prevent any potential infections.
Remember that everyone’s comfort levels and pain tolerance are different and that it is essential to communicate openly and make sure that all parties are consenting and comfortable with the activity. Additionally, if you aren’t yet experienced with anal sex, you may not quite want to make the transition to anal only unless you have not had any sex yet and want to go straight to being anal only. Take your time and adjust to it.
Certainly give tip #1 a try, but don’t be discouraged if that doesn’t work for you. For a lot of receptive partners, the pleasure that comes from anal sex is 80%, 90%, 99.9% psychological. It’s possible that your partner’s penis will cause you to open up more easily than a finger or small toy.