Five Reasons Not to Try Anal Sex
- You don’t like trying new things.If you’re not adventurous and interested in trying something new sexually, anal sex is not for you. It requires slow experimentation with gentle caresses, exploring the—initially subtle—pleasures and sensations that can only be found inside your ass. Over time you must gradually increase the size of objects you use to masturbate anally until you reach your desired size—at or around the average size of a penis, usually. Great enjoyment and a sense of accomplishment can accompany this process as you reach new goals, but if you don’t want to try anything new…
- You are easily swayed by negative opinions of others.If your friends or family members all tell you to stay away from anal sex because it’s gross, painful, gay, or just wrong—and if you decide to just trust their word for it, even if they don’t know what they’re talking about, rather than trying it for yourself the right way and seeing what you think, you may not have the right sort of mindset to enjoy anal sex. You need to approach it with an open mind, having read multiple guides on how to start having anal in an enjoyable manner, and be willing to try again if you fail. You often have to want anal to enjoy it when you’re first starting.
- You care what other people think about your private sex life.If you’re afraid that your friends are going to judge you or call you a slut if they find out you have anal sex, and that fact keeps you from trying it, perhaps you shouldn’t try. After all, you wouldn’t want someone to think negatively of you for a stupid reason, would you?
- You don’t want to become dependent on anal stimulation for pleasure.If you come to love anal stimulation, the more you’re going to want it. Once you feel an orgasm accompanied by anal stimulation, a regular orgasm will feel weak in comparison, and you’ll want anal stimulation every time you have sex or masturbate, and anal sex as often as you can.
- You don’t enjoy experiencing immense pleasure and having incredible orgasms.The fact is, for most women, anal orgasms, or clitoral orgasms while being anally penetrated, are much more intense and easy to achieve than any other. Women who were unable to ever orgasm before have been able to cum just from being fucked in their ass without even touching their pussy or clit. Women who can orgasm have much more intense and satisfying orgasms from anal. The pleasure is far higher from anal, and if pleasure is something you want to avoid you should probably stay away from buttsex.